Career Level : Experienced 2 - 3 Years
As a supply chain management expert, you will manage all operational matters related to our products to drive and maximise growth targets and support profits
• Manage the product supply chain, from procurement to cash on deliver (COD)
processes to ensure all activities (sales, merchandising, customer service,
inventory management) are aligned and performed to a high accuracy standard
and in a timely manner
• Ensure products and orders are sent and received based on delivery
• Manage stock and warehousing functions.
• Coordinate with different departments, vendors and logistics to ensure
timely delivery to clients.
• Maintain a smooth process flow of operations for inventory and order
• Coordinate Purchase Order creation and their respective shipping
• Manage inventory, monitor product availability levels throughout the day,
replenish stocks, minimise SKU stockouts and balance inventory as per
• Prepare and analyse weekly financial performance reports.
• Perform regular competitor analysis to generate new ideas, increase intelligence
and to determine price points.
Must Have Qualifications
• Education – Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or Supply Chain
• Experience – 2+ years of e-commerce experience as must understand of e-
commerce fulfilment process.
• Management Skills – able to work with, and manage, informal teams
• Performance driven – should be able to multi-task effectively
• Fashion marketing and luxury experience a plus
• Expert in MS Office
• Smart working and motivation
• Extraordinary communication skills.