Data Scientist at Techlets Pvt. Ltd.
Techlets is a SaaS based data & analytics firm working with brands to help them tap into pulse of nation and supplement it with their data to start making the most educated decisions. Techlets allows a brand to track all their digital, social and ground data in one consolidated platform: social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.), web analytics, email campaigns, app analytics, ground surveys & more. Brands can use the platform to also track their campaigns & competitors, monitor market and product trends, and measure share of voice.
- Leverage data and business principles to solve large scale web and data infrastructure problems.
- Work cross functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
- Build and maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, forecasting algorithms and capacity constraint models.
- Leverage tools like PHP, Python, Hadoop, SOLR, LUCENE & SQL to drive efficient analytics.
- Communicate final recommendations and drive decision making.
- Hands-on experience with medium to large datasets.
- Strong command over basic Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Strong command over recommendation systems and underlying algorithms.
- 2+ years of Big Data Analytics
- 2+ years of Scripting with one of these languages (R, PYTHON).
- 2+ years of SQL experience.
- Know how of No-SQL is a plus.
- Intellectually curious. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Willing to learn; develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone.
- Demonstrate ability to provide practical insights from complex data sets.
- Must be able to convert real world facts and facets to data model and build reporting layer over them.
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical insurance, vacation and flexible work hours
- Immense growth and learning opportunities
- Functional Area: Software Engineering
- Level: Team Lead